Professor David C Wilson presented 2 papers at this week’s ISWA Congress in Copenhagen. His keynote paper was on Development Drivers in Waste Management, which explored how the key drivers have varied historically and how they vary today, both around the world and depending on a particular stakeholder’s perspective. Click here to view the paper, or the presentation. He also co-authored a paper with Defra on the role of research to provide the evidence base to underpin new waste and resources policy and legislation. Click here to view the paper or the presentation. ISWA (the International Solid Waste Association) is the international professional body for waste and resources managers.
- Learning from the past to plan for the future
- Socio-economic development drives solid waste management performance in cities
- DCW wins the 2022 ISWA Publication Award
- The untapped potential for better waste and resource management to curb global heating
- Diving Deep: deploying finance to prevent plastic pollution of the oceans