DCW chaired a conference in London on 27 March 2008, on Household food waste: maximising participation in collection. The conference showcased the results of a research project funded by Defra’s Waste and Resources Research Programme, and also provided an update on local authority trials being funded by Wrap.
- Socio-economic development drives solid waste management performance in cities
- DCW wins the 2022 ISWA Publication Award
- The untapped potential for better waste and resource management to curb global heating
- Diving Deep: deploying finance to prevent plastic pollution of the oceans
- Practical Action focuses attention on solid waste management