DCW presented two papers and co-authored a further two at the major international waste management Symposium held this week in Sardinia, attended by nearly 1000 people. DCW’s papers were on the development of a UK national strategy for waste and resources research, and on the development of a regional strategy for waste management in the Russian Baltic Oblast of Kaliningrad (as a case study of how international technical assistance can be made to work in Russia).
- Learning from the past to plan for the future
- Socio-economic development drives solid waste management performance in cities
- DCW wins the 2022 ISWA Publication Award
- The untapped potential for better waste and resource management to curb global heating
- Diving Deep: deploying finance to prevent plastic pollution of the oceans