DCW is participating in a live discussion this afternoon on ‘Building the evidence base for better waste management’, as part of the wastewise.be 2016 Global Dialogue on Waste. The particular focus will be on how to make the political case for waste management as a priority in developing countries. Broadcast live at 1500 GMT, 1600 UK time Thursday 01 September; later available as a video. The discussion is between Professor David C Wilson and Zoë Lenkiewicz, the communications manager of Wasteaid UK.
- The significant potential of better waste and resource management for climate mitigation
- Waste management needs to be central to the plastics treaty
- Learning from the past to plan for the future
- Socio-economic development drives solid waste management performance in cities
- DCW wins the 2022 ISWA Publication Award