Professor David C Wilson presented the key policies in the new Strategy ‘Towards Resource Management’ at the official launch in the Long Gallery of the Parliament Buildings at Stormont. DCW led the ERM consultancy team supporting the NI Department of the Environment on their review of the Waste Management Strategy, which was originally launched in March 2000. He was a member of the editorial team for the new Strategy.
- The untapped potential for better waste and resource management to curb global heating
- Diving Deep: deploying finance to prevent plastic pollution of the oceans
- Practical Action focuses attention on solid waste management
- Make phasing out open burning of waste an international priority
- Nine Development Bands – a new theory of waste and development