CIWM launched its new rapid publication journal Communications in Waste and Resources Management (CWRM) today at its Torbay annual conference. The first article in the inaugural issue was written with one of DCW’s students at Imperial College, Nadia Boyarkina. The article focuses on experience with household waste management schemes across Europe, including a case study on collection and disposal of batteries, and draws lessons for the UK.
- Learning from the past to plan for the future
- Socio-economic development drives solid waste management performance in cities
- DCW wins the 2022 ISWA Publication Award
- The untapped potential for better waste and resource management to curb global heating
- Diving Deep: deploying finance to prevent plastic pollution of the oceans