Professor David C Wilson will chair the first day of the European Waste Management 2010 conference in Brussels on 1 December 2010. The conference is aimed particularly at industry operating in Europe, and focuses on overcoming challenges in the implementation of the Waste Framework Directive whilst minimising a company’s environmental footprint. A recurring theme is the effective implementation of waste prevention, which is one of DCW’s particular current interests.
- Learning from the past to plan for the future
- Socio-economic development drives solid waste management performance in cities
- DCW wins the 2022 ISWA Publication Award
- The untapped potential for better waste and resource management to curb global heating
- Diving Deep: deploying finance to prevent plastic pollution of the oceans