Paper prepared for the UK Department for International Development (DFID), submitted to the global Habitat Conference on Urban Development, New York, June 2001.
File size: 46 KB
- The untapped potential for better waste and resource management to curb global heating
- Diving Deep: deploying finance to prevent plastic pollution of the oceans
- Practical Action focuses attention on solid waste management
- Make phasing out open burning of waste an international priority
- Nine Development Bands – a new theory of waste and development