Paper prepared for the UK Department for International Development (DFID), submitted to the global Habitat Conference on Urban Development, New York, June 2001.
File size: 46 KB
- Learning from the past to plan for the future
- Socio-economic development drives solid waste management performance in cities
- DCW wins the 2022 ISWA Publication Award
- The untapped potential for better waste and resource management to curb global heating
- Diving Deep: deploying finance to prevent plastic pollution of the oceans