19th Century London dust-yards: A case study in closed-loop resource efficiency, 2009. Costas A. Velis, David C. Wilson and Christopher R. Cheeseman: Waste Management (2009): 29: 1282-1290.
- The untapped potential for better waste and resource management to curb global heating
- Diving Deep: deploying finance to prevent plastic pollution of the oceans
- Practical Action focuses attention on solid waste management
- Make phasing out open burning of waste an international priority
- Nine Development Bands – a new theory of waste and development