CIWM launched its new rapid publication journal Communications in Waste and Resources Management (CWRM) today at its Torbay annual conference. The first article in the inaugural issue was written with one of DCW’s students at Imperial College, Nadia Boyarkina. The article focuses on experience with household waste management schemes across Europe, including a case study on collection and disposal of batteries, and draws lessons for the UK.
- The untapped potential for better waste and resource management to curb global heating
- Diving Deep: deploying finance to prevent plastic pollution of the oceans
- Practical Action focuses attention on solid waste management
- Make phasing out open burning of waste an international priority
- Nine Development Bands – a new theory of waste and development