Professor David C Wilson was commissioned by the UK Department for International Development to run a training module on sustainable solid waste management in developing countries. DCW’s materials drew heavily on the Global Waste Management Outlook. The day was part of a week-long face-to-face and virtual conference for DFID’s infrastructure and environment & climate advisors around the world.
- The untapped potential for better waste and resource management to curb global heating
- Diving Deep: deploying finance to prevent plastic pollution of the oceans
- Practical Action focuses attention on solid waste management
- Make phasing out open burning of waste an international priority
- Nine Development Bands – a new theory of waste and development